Tue, December 12, 2017

For Medical forms and medication orders, please go to the MERS website at: www.mers.k12.nj.us

*Click on left hand side – Pupil Personal Services

*Click on Health Information

*Scroll down to Allergy Packet if your child has an epipen (please print entire packet). If your child self-administers, please print our self-administration epipen packet.

*Scroll down to Asthma Packet if your child has asthma and needs an inhaler or nebulizer in school. Please note all forms must be signed by parent, signed and stamped by physician (where indicated).

Forms must be dated after July 1 st for the new school year.

All medications must be labeled and brought in the first week of school by parent or guardian.