A. Entering Kindergarten
- Birth Certificate (with raised seal, no copies)
- Proof of immunization for D.P.T., measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis B must be documented for all kindergarten students.
- Must be 5 years old by October 1 of that year.
- Proof of residency (two forms of proof)
Information from the NJ Department of Health on Immunization Requirements....
Information on the NJ Department of Health Preventable Disease Program...
B. Entering the First Grade
- Birth Certificate
- Health record
- Must be 6 years old by October 1 of that year.
- Proof of Residency (two forms of proof)
C. Transferring from Another School
- Transfer card from school previously attended (if transfer is from another N.J. school system, health records must accompany the transfer card).
- Proof of residency
NOTE: Students who will be 13 by October 1 must register for MEMS. Students who will be 15 by October 1 must register for the Freehold Regional High School District.
Registration is held at the Transportation Department., 116 Milhurst Rd., Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Click here for registration forms available for download