The Longest Day of Summer
by William Wong
June 21 is the longest day of summer. It has the most hours of sunlight of any day out of the whole year. You can do a lot more things during this day. Here are a few things that you can do to enjoy that day:
1. Go fishing or boating
2. Grill outside
3. Go camping in your backyard.
4. Open windows and let the extra light in to your house
5. Read a book as you may be too hot to do anything else!)
6. Enjoy bird singing outside
7. Gaze at the stars and the night sky This day can be one of the best days of summer because the longer daylight lets you spend more time with your family.
Top Five Places To Visit This Summer!
By Gianni Romano
5. Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ. Looking to have some fun? Well, this just might be your place, with roller coasters, water slides, and all the fun you can imagine!
4. Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant, NJ. From rides, to games, to the beautiful beaches, this place is sure to bring the thrill to your summer!
3. Liberty State Science Center in Jersey City, NJ. Amazing and thrilling experiences greet you as you walk through what seems like odd science central. You see "amazingness" unfold. Watch thrilling scientific shows, play and create tons amazing things all in one place!
2. iPlay America in Freehold, NJ. Laser tag, video games, bumper cars, and racetracks, literally everything to make your summer amazing! This place is great for hosting birthday parties!
1. And for number one, a place so extravagant and wonderful. You can swing and go down slides, swim in a pool the size of the world, eat homemade barbecue food and have fun with family friends.... Hmmm.. Sounds familiar.... Almost like my own backyard......